If I hit a pole, will my car insurance cover the damages?
Hitting a pole can be covered by your insurance, if you have specific packages. If you hit a pole, this will be covered by your liability insurance. Liability insurance covers the cost of any damage to the pole. It will also pay if there was any injuries sustained by you or someone else as a result of the collision. Insurance can pay to fix damages that the vehicle may have gotten as a result of your collision, and would be covered only if you have collision insurance. If you do have collision insurance, you are still required to pay your insurance deductible. If you hit the pole while intoxicated or after taking some sort of mind altering substance, your insurance will not cover any damages or injuries that were a result of the collision, and you will have to pay for these expenses out of your own pocket.
- If I hit a pole and knocked it down, would my insurance company pay for damages?
- If I caused an accident, what will my insurance cover?
- Who is responsible for my car’s damages after an accident?
- Does my car insurance cover the repairs done to my car after an accident?
- What can I do if my insurance doesn’t cover all of the damages done to my car?